Because, quite frankly, I don’t care/care about…
- Cashier Olympics
- How AMAZING your boyfriend is
- Your lame ass high school drama, UGH SO OVER IT
- That you like “waking up and realizing you still have 4 hours to sleep” and 200 other pages. (On a side note, is it REALLY necessary to like all of those things? Every fucking person in the world likes doing that, ugh)
- How fucked up boys are, and how cruel they are, yet you get a new boyfriend that you love 2 times a month.
- How depressing your life is, wah wah wah.
I hardly ever rant, so I’m allowed to now. Here are some things currently going on in my life that I feel I need to chime in on.
- Someone I know personally is getting married. So weird to me, but I guess soon enough I’ll start hearing through the grapevine (Facebook newsfeed) that so-and-so is getting married, what the hell? You’re like what, 18, 19, 20? You haven’t lived life yet, shit, don’t start a family, this isn’t the 1800’s we aren’t dying of the common cold at the age of 40, we have advanced scientific medicine and research that’ll keep you alive WAY past the age that you’re of any use to society. So seriously, travel, get a good job, meet new people, EXPLORE before you’re forced to clean diapers, and wipe baby throwup off your favorite top. Don’t settle down yet, actually, here’s some advice, don’t settle, ever.
- I hate people who claim they have insomnia. I don’t hate them, I just wish someone would set them straight, (not me though, that takes way too much work so I’ll just complain about them on the internet). You don’t have insomnia, you just take naps in the middle of the day and your sleep schedule is fucked up. Or, you’re on Facebook at 4am, bitch, if you went and laid down on your bed in the dark and closed your eyes you’d be out in a couple minutes, it’s just you’re sitting up doing something, so stop with the stupid Facebook status, “OMG, CAN’T SLEEP, I have insomnia, ahh, textttt it <3”, bitch, whatthefuckever.
That’s all for now, because I’m going to go watch The Fairly Oddparents on Netflix.
SOO, LISTEN UP TUMBLR.
I’ve been watching those ~beauty gurus~ on Youtube all day, so I got inspired and ya’know, colored my extensions/real hair, learned some new makeup tricks and applied them at midnight, because I have nothing better to do, obviously. So, I took like 5 pictures of myself.
- Before (no makeup, natural hair, no styling)
- Before (no makeup, hair w/extensions in, no styling)
- Before (no makeup, hair w/extensions in, styled)
- Before (face makeup only, hair w/extensions in, styled)
- After (full-on makeup, hair w/extensions in, styled)
I don’t know if I’ll post it, but it’s interesting to see the power of hair and makeup.
Anyways, GPOYW! the picture above is obviously #5 from the list above.
- Angry Beavers, s. 1
- Hey Arnold! s. 1
- Aaahh!! Real Monsters, s. 1.
- Seven Pounds
- Being John Malkovich.
- The Fairly Oddparents s. 1
- The Fairly Oddparents s. 2
- Skins: Volume 1
- Skins: Volume 2
- Weeds, s. 1
- Weeds, s. 2
- Dexter, s. 1
- Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles.
- Louis C.K: Chewed Up
- The Contractor
- Behind Enemy Lines 3
- Tuck Everlasting
- The Proposal
- Law Abiding Citizen
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop
- The Stepfather
- The Taking of Pelham 123
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Demolition Man
- SNL: The Best of Chris Rock
- SNL: The Best of Adam Sandler
- Rugrats, s.1
- Rugrats, s.2
- Rugrats, s.3
- Rugrats, s.4
- SNL, s.1
- SNL, s.2
- SNL, s.3
- SNL, s.4
- SNL, s.5
- Liar, Liar
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Step Brothers
- World’s Greatest Dad
- The Ugly Truth
- Paper Heart
- The Office, s.2
- The Office, s.3
- The Office, s.4
- The Office, s.5
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- So I Married an Axe Murderer
- Art & Copy
- Frontline: Digital Nation
- Super High Me
- Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup
- Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price
- Good Dick
- Roast of Bob Saget: Uncensored Extended.
And that my friends, is my Netflix Instant Queue. I will tell you however, not included is the 3 Seasons of 30 Rock I’ve been watching everyday.